Lotto Nation and affiliates have over 30 years experience as a lottery subscription service. We guarantee to lodge your entries within 5 business days of receiving your order (usually this is completed the day we receive your order) and we will acknowledge your order on the day it is entered. Lotto Nation and affiliates offer a full customer service money back guarantee on all products offered and having already processed over 9 million lottery winners’ cheques to date, we are now pleased to present you with your chance to participate to win.
BY PLACING AN ORDER you agree to THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- The price of an order includes the product cost plus a handling fee.
- We apply entry fees and/or any prize monies in satisfaction of any existing debt that is owed by you to ILA and/or any associated businesses or companies prior to fulfilment of the order or payment of prizes. We apply any prize monies in satisfaction of any existing debt prior to remitting the balance to you.
- Prize wins will be forfeited where an order has been cancelled.
- Monetary prizes of equal to or less than AUD$10 after currency conversion, will be applied to the purchase of Australian 6/45 Superdraw game/s on your behalf, your game/s will be confirmed to you in writing.
- A letter confirming prize wins above AUD$10 after currency conversion will be sent to the customer to; (a) confirm win amount and; (b) for customer to select how they would like the prize to be paid. If after 90 days of the letter issue date we have not received a reply from the customer, prize wins up to and including AUD$100.00 after currency conversion will be applied to the purchase of Australian 6/45 Superdraw game/s on your behalf, your game/s will be confirmed to you in writing.
- Prize cheques up to and including AUD$100.00 after currency conversion not banked by the customer within 45 days of the payment issue date will be cancelled and number sets to the same value in accordance with the terms of the original offer will be purchased on your behalf in the Australian 6/45 Superdraw.
- In the event that you supply insufficient funds to cover the cost of your order or you provide more funds than are required to cover the cost of your order, such shortfalls or excess of funds as the case may be, shall be applied to reduced or additional lottery play on your behalf.
- Include your phone number, fax and email address for major prize notification, for customer service calls or for receiving other offers.
- ILA is committed to fulfilling your order as requested, however, in the event of failure to lodge your allocated games through employee or system error by ILA and its agents, you hereby agree to release and forever hold harmless ILA, its related bodies corporate, their Directors, employees, contractors and agents from all actions, claims and demands to the extent permitted by the law and you further agree that any damages shall be limited to the amount received for the order.
- We cannot be held responsible for the re-scheduling or closure of any promoted draw/s.
- Remember, lottery is a game of chance. Only play to a level that you can comfortably afford.
- My personal information may be sent to domestic and/or overseas companies where required in order to effect the services we provide to you.
- AUD$4 Million is the estimated first prize pool available to be shared by all first division prize winners.
- AUD$14 Million is the estimated total prize pool payable over the 6 prize divisions.
- One game in the Australian 6/45 Lotto or Australian 6/45 Superdraw gives you 95 ways to win a prize from one of the 6 prize divisions.
- AUD$22 Million was the average first division prize pool available to be shared by all Australian 6/45 Superdraw first division prize winners in 2015.
- AUD$52 Million was the average total prize pool payable in an Australian 6/45 Superdraw in 2015.
- AUD$2 Million is the minimum first prize pool available to be shared by all first division prize winners.
- AUD$19 Million was the average total weekly prize pool in 2015.
- One game in Australian Oz lotto gives you 190 ways to win a prize from one of the 7 prize divisions.
- AUD$3 Million is the guaranteed minimum weekly first prize pool available to be shared by all first division prize winners.
- AUD$22 Million was the average total weekly prize pool in 2015.
- One game in Australian Powerball gives you 79 ways to win a prize from one of the 8 prize divisions.
All prizes are quoted in Australian dollars and may be converted for international payment.